Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager you will help us with everything from answering Vaadin Core, Pro and Prime related customer requests to negotiating subscription renewals. You will be responsible for customer on-boardings and proactive follow-ups through email, phone and video meetings related to support requests, upcoming product launches and account expansions.
This is what your day might look like:
The day starts with a cup of coffee as you go through your inbox, prioritizing urgent customer requests and answering queries related to our products and licenses. After outlining the day’s work you start by going through the tasks in your workflow. Before lunch you have already helped many customers with their product or license related concerns and issues, and proactively reached out to many others. After lunch you might have a scheduled meeting with a customer, where you will review their current Vaadin project and identify and solve potential blockers. You want to be sure that the tools and services in the Pro or Prime subscription have worked as the customer expected. During the same meeting you have managed to present our roadmap and gathered product related feedback which you will forward to the right people inside Vaadin. Before going home you have an onboarding meeting with a new Pro or Prime subscriber, where you present the features included in the subscription, and map out the customer’s goals and concerns, in order to help them succeed with what they have intended. When it is time to go home you will feel rewarded after a day of identifying and solving customers’ issues – with the help of people inside Vaadin.
To succeed as our Customer Success Manager, we expect you to have:
- Relevant education and/or job experience
- Excellent English writing and communication skills
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented, driven and self-motivated
- You have the enthusiasm and persistence to provide excellent service
- You enjoy working directly with a large number of customers via email, phone or video meetings
- Comfort level with technical conversations. You have at least basic understanding of the software development process or have technical curiosity and are interested in web technology.
- Proven track record of succeeding in a goal-oriented environment.
- Eager to learn and present technical information
- Experience working with data, reporting and CRM systems such as HubSpot
- Studies in Information Technology or Business Administration (Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree)
- Vaadin knowledge and sales experience is considered a big plus!
- A chance to be a part of a fast growing international software company with a community of over 150.000 software developers
- Position in a growing and prosperous organization
- A creative and friendly work environment with minimal bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and commission based compensation plan
- Assistance for relocation offered.