Business Development Representative
We are looking for two Business Development Representatives to join our Sales team
- one position in Turku, Finland (Excellent English skills required)
- one position in Berlin, Germany (Excellent English skills and native level German skills required)
Your tasks are to nurture the leads and accounts while you are creating sales opportunities making sure we meet our sales targets.
This is what your day might look like:
You start by checking your emails and seeing if your customers request more information about our products and services. You start to answer your emails based on the prioritized order. You have a short meeting with your colleagues to catch up on the last period’s tasks and discuss the next period plans. You have some time until your next scheduled call, so you have decided to chat in our online chat service and assist a visitor who is visiting our commercial pages . After agreeing upon the next steps with your lead at the website, you move on to one of the meeting rooms you booked for the calls. After finishing your scheduled call, you start to go through the call-list you prepared yesterday, to follow up your open lead cases from last week. As soon as you finish the call, you log the conservation to the CRM system while your memory is still fresh. During the call you notice that your customer is also interested in our services portfolio, and as the next step, you agree to introduce your colleague who is responsible for the service selling. In one of the calls, you promised to provide your customer an answer on a technical topic that you are not much familiar with, therefore you contact one of our experts to find the accurate answer to fulfill your promise to your customer.
At the end of the day, you monitor your own activity and the agreed next steps with your customers. You can make a realistic forecast for your sales to hit the numbers in given time. You start to make the next day’s call-list by checking your accounts and prospects from the CRM system. It is time to call it a day. You start to think about your wins in helping your customers to succeed in their projects before heading home or having a couple of beers with your colleagues after work.
To succeed as our Business Development Representative, we expect you to have
- Proven track record of succeeding in a goal-oriented environment
- Skills in both in lead prospecting and account management tasks
- Good organization and analytical skills
- Strong desire to succeed and positive attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Native level German skills for the position in Berlin
- Experience working with data, reporting and CRM systems such as HubSpot
- Able to work in fast-paced self-directed environment
- Some experience in a similar type sales role
- Studies in Information Technology or Business Administration (Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree)
- A chance to be a part of a fast growing international software company with a community of over 150.000 software developers
- Clear career development path
- Position in a growing and prosperous organization
- A creative and friendly work environment with minimal bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and commission based compensation plan
- Assistance for relocation offered.
Candidates will be contacted as they apply, and the position will be fulfilled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Send your resume and application today!
For questions or more info don't hesitate to contact Minna Hohti at [email protected]