Business Development Representative (German Speaking)
We are looking for Business Development Representatives to join our Sales team in either the Berlin or Turku location.
Your tasks are to nurture the leads to generate sales opportunities, making sure we meet our sales targets
This is what your day might look like:
You start by checking your emails and seeing if your leads request more information about our products and services. You begin to answer your emails based on the prioritized order. You have a short meeting with your colleagues to catch up on the last period’s tasks and discuss the next period plans. You start to go through the call-list you prepared yesterday and begin calling the leads to screen new sales opportunities and schedule meetings for discussing the next steps. As soon as you finish the call, you log the conversation to the CRM system while your memory is still fresh. In one of the calls, you promised to provide your lead with an answer on a technical topic that you are not much familiar with, therefore you contact one of our experts to find the accurate answer to fulfill your promise to your lead.
At the end of the day, you monitor your own activity and the agreed next steps with your leads. You start to make the next day’s call-list by checking your accounts and prospects from the CRM system. It is time to call it a day. You think about your wins in helping your customers to succeed in their projects, before heading home or having a couple of beers with your colleagues after work.
To succeed as our Business Development Representative, we expect you to have
- Ambition to succeed in a goal-oriented environment
- Aim to become a real Sales professional
- Good organization and analytical skills
- Strong desire to succeed and positive attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and native level German language skills
- Experience working with data, reporting and CRM systems, such as HubSpot, is a plus
- Ability to work in fast-paced self-directed environment
- A chance to be a part of a fast growing international software company with a community of over 150.000 software developers
- Clear career development path
- Position in a growing and prosperous organization
- A creative and friendly work environment with minimal bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and commission based compensation plan
- Assistance for relocation offered.
Please send us your application no later than 28 September 2018. Candidates will be contacted as they apply, and the position will be fulfilled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
For questions or more info, don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]