Vaadin Expert / Consultant
Are you looking for new challenges in your career? Would you like to work in an international environment with the newest web technologies, in a company that is behind the framework you love to use? Well, I have good news for you. We are looking for experienced Vaadin developers to join our team in Helsinki, and help our customers build solutions with Vaadin Framework and its surrounding technologies.
This is what your day might look like:
Even though you are based in Helsinki, today you are visiting the company’s headquarters in Turku. You do this trip every couple of months, and today you are doing the trip because you want to participate hands on in a Community Friday event - Vaadin’s way of allowing you to spend 10% of your working time on hobby projects within the Vaadin community. You’ve created something nice which you are eager to share with your colleagues.
Before the event, you participate in a sales call together with your colleague from sales. You are going to visit a customer in Rome later this spring, and the purpose of the call is to iron out the last content for the trip - looks like you’ll help out their team with best practices and some architecture sparring.
Another reason for visiting the HQ right now is that on Monday you’ll start in a new project onsite at the customer’s office in Helsinki and you want to avoid travelling in the next few weeks to be able to focus on getting a great start in the new project. It’s an exciting project and the customer’s team is familiar to you, since you already helped them with a proof-of-concept a couple of months back. The work you did back then proved that the approach you suggested yields great results.
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have
- Strong technical skills in both Java and Vaadin
- Experience working directly with customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Willingness to travel from time to time (how much depends on you, trips are always agreed upon commonly by all parties)
- A chance to be a part of the Vaadin team and work with cutting edge technologies and tools
- Excellent opportunities for career development in a growing and prosperous organization
- Possibility of using 10% of your work on your own projects that help moving Vaadin technology or community forwards
- A creative and friendly work environment with minimal bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Assistance for relocation if needed
Apply today! For questions or more info, don't hesitate to contact Minna Hohti at [email protected]